Do you lose your singing voice if you don't practice?

Not singing at all will cause you not to be able to sing correctly. I've known people who lost their quality of tone also from a long absence from singing.

• RJ

You don't lose your singing voice, if you are not practicing.  However, you temporarily lose the ability to sing correctly if you've not sung for an extended period.

I am a professional singer.  I stopped singing for five years, due to personal reasons.  It was difficult for me to resume singing after having not sung in five years, and it was a long and difficult process for me to learn how to sing again.  

Do you LOSE it? No, most people CAN sing, it's just that not as many can sing GOOD. If that's what you're wondering, yup, if you don't practice, your voice will be average.

• Carson

You sure do. The voice is projected and formed.by muscles. If you don't practice daily you will....sorry...you will suxk. So practice