Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

How can I get my eyes to look like this naturally?

I don’t want to do eye surgery or lash extensions. I tried latisse and my lashes won’t grow as long as the girl in this picture. Her lashes used be as thin as mine and she says she only used it for two months. She never had any surgery to get the exotic eye shape she has now but she didn’t look like this two years ago

She doesn’t wear contacts either

These eyes don't look exotic at all to be honest, they just look like ordinary, green eyes.

Dear god it is the what color are my eyes queen with yet another question.  What on earth is exotic about that eye?

maybe you should ask your eye doctor about it

Try to get more sleep

• uglma2 months agoReport

put caster oil on your eyes before going to bed. I heard it helps to stimulate growth in the lashes.

She probably does some laser work to her lids if no surgery is done. She may have also wet her lashes before she took the picture.