Do you still shovel the snow even if there is barley 1/2 an inch of on the ground?

Can you get in trouble for not shoveling little snow on the ground? Also it's going to melt anyways in a couple days but there is 1/4 inch.

wrong forum.  belongs in polls & surveys

Why would you "get in trouble"? I don't understand that logic, its not illegal, nor is it immoral to shovel small snow amounts.

I usually don't shovel out that little of snow, its not worth all the time/hassel, and possibly blowing a back out over! However, last night at work I did, but that's only because it was turning to ice, and anyone who would have taken the garbage out would have slipped, I shoveled it out to avoid an icy accident.

I'd shovel up the barley and store it against a food shortage.

we don't get a lot of barley on the ground.  i'd probably leave the snow alone and worry about that instead

If where you live has a law that you can not shovel snow unless it is x inches and it's less than that, yes, you can get in trouble.