promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who was Hitler? My older brother told me he was a good person. Was he?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Well, your brother is COMPLETELY wrong, and he was NOT a good person at all.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Zardoz
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How would I know if your brother was a good person? But since you're talking about him in the past tense I'll assume he's dead. And as it's graceful to not speak ill of the dead I'll chirp in that he was the salt of the Earth; the mother's milk of kindness.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ
  • 2 months ago

Compared to the genocides and wars in store for us in the near future, then indeed Hitler wasn't such a bad old stick.

• CRR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes he was. He did his best to apply evolutionary theory and eugenics to remove inferior specimens of humans so as to improve the human race.

• KennyB
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

He actually applied a form of discredited social Darwinism and he was directly or indirectly responsible for the extermination of about 40 million civilians.  Your older brother is mistaken, as is CRR.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You might want to clarify which Hitler. Most of them were good people, with one notable exception.

• 2 months ago

It depends on were you at regarding the second world war. Pro or anti-German?

Peace.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.