How hot can it get in Florida?

Any answers will help me know when NOT to go to Disney World because I can’t stand the heat. I mean, it was hot when my brother and I went in October 2019, but it wasn’t horrible.

Went to Disney World I mean. It was the first time there for both of us. I definitely want to go there again.

Especially to Galaxy’s Edge. My brother and I are Star Wars fans.

It will start to get uncomfortably hot by mid-May.  You can't count on it cooling down until late October.  Basically if follows the hurricane season which runs from June 1 to November 1.  

January and February can have some legit cool days too.  It's 63 degrees in Sarasota, FL today and the natives are bundled up like they are in the arctic.

Source(s): Live in Sarasota, FL

If you want to avoid central Florida heat & humidity (the two go together like peanut butter & jelly) avoid going from May through October, or as we call around here "Summer".

The best time to visit Florida is during spring from March to Mid-May when the weather is pleasant, with temperatures relatively milder than the peak summer and clear skies.

The average sea temperature in the 21.1°C to 23.9°C range makes it refreshing for swimming and surfing.

Though the temperatures are not extreme in summer, it is a good idea to avoid it due to the arrival of the wet season and the increased probability of thunderstorms and hurricanes. Sometimes the hurricane season stretches until December, which makes it a little dicey to visit Florida in winter compared to the brilliant spring weather.

Central Florida is warm to hot from late March to early November.  The heat & humidity are worst from early June to sometime in October.

Hotter than an oarsman's armpit.

It can get super hot. What kills you is the humidity. You just drip in the summer. 

• drip

You can go online and pull up weather/temperatures for Orlando for previous years 

Don't go from June-August. Winter is a really good time. I was in Orlando last year in January, and the weather was great!

I spent a week in Fort Lauderdale the first week of one September. Every day it was 95 degrees, 95 humidity, and rained every day at 2:30 pm for a half hour.

• Periferalist

That's what you got for going at the peak of Hurricane Season.