Why do teenage girls get pregnant ? ?

My wife had her first baby when she was 19 we got 3 kids now. My ex had our first son when she was 17 she's married to another guy has 2 kids soon to have her 3rd. One of my friends has 5 kids she's only 23 she first got pregnant with twins when she was only 15. It's almost like Teen Mom around here literally my wife and a lot of her friends had their kids as teenagers now have 3 or 4 kids by 2 or 3 different guys. Some don't even know who their dads are. One of her cousins had a baby at 13 with a guy who's twice her age. Why do so many teenage girls get pregnant ? 

Why is it the modern day thing to call men paedophiles who sleep with them? This proves they aren't.  They're lazy, condoms are even free in some places, no age on them because nobody can stop them having sex. Plain laziness. The governments are never radical enough to do this but, if it was up to me there would be temporary, compulsory sterilisation until you are old enough and have also completed a course to make sure you are suitable.

For the same reasons you've been told every other time you've asked this over the years. Spamming is still a violation. Get help for your obsessions and MPD.

I would say it is because near pedophiles like you insist on having sex with them.

Why?  Because they let someone put Tab A in Slot B.