What's up with all the trolls?

This used to be such a good forum, but now the trolls have ruined it. What kind of a pathetic low life loser just sits around all day spewing hateful nonsense to people are are sincerely seeking out information/advice. It's a shame some panty waste douche bags ruin it for every one.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Just report them and move on... I end up reporting more things every day than I respond to.

• 9 months ago

Okay, you made your point. Now widen your vocabulary so you don't have to use vulgarities.

• k w
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

that's what the younger generation got used to, is their hobby....this is their normal....I can't relate at all.........

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Some people just like to destroy things.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

All you have to do is not respond or react to whomever you consider a "troll".

However, I have noticed that people here often confuse disagreement with "hate" or... "trolling".

Just because a person disagrees with another, it doesn't necessarily mean they are hating OR trolling.

But even still, there are some who are legit trolls... just ignore them.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Well, where the body is [Jesus], there will the vultures be gathered. [Matthew 24:28]

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

so nice and comfortable.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Is it the trolling you don't like, or is it that their truthful answers aren't the answers you were hoping to hear?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.