MrsSpyro01 asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

How can I naturally improve my eye site?

I’m sick of wearing these stupid prescription glasses.

I could never get laser eye surgery. What they do is peel back a layer of your eye before they start the process and I’m very skittish. I would jump too much and not be able to sit still.

Also, I’m too scared to try contacts because of some of the negative stuff I’ve heard about other people wearing them.

• 3 days ago

If you have blurry vision you need to see an opthamologist to make sure there are no underlying eye problems like retina problems eye infections any serious eye issues , etc if your eyes are healthy most of the time people see blurry despite having healthy eyes because they have a condition called a "Refractive Error" most likelly either myopia hyperopia and astigmatism meaning they need eyeglasses or contact lenses to see clearly . You would need to schedule appointment with optometrist you need to understand that just because your are eyes healthy you can see really blurry that is caused by a refractive error aka vision disorder because the shape of your eyes unfortunately does not allow the focusing light rays to focus exachly on your retina. People who have perfect vision the light rays focus precisely on there retina. People with myopia aka near sightedness have a eye that focuses infront of the retina hency why they need minus people with hyperopia aka far sighted have an eye ball that is too short and need + to move the right ways from behind the retina to the front and people with astigmatism have an cornea front surface of eye that is egg shaped or football shaped so they have cylinder in there prescription because there are multiple focal points on there retina hope this helps. They can usually be treated with eye glasses 

you can do a lot

with fat soluble vitamins, carotenoids, walk the sun

walnuts,

stop gluten, sweeteners, alcohol, cooking oils, take-away food

There really isn't anything you can do unless you get laser eye surgery or contacts. Otherwise you will just have to make the most of it by wearing glasses like myself and most others!

Eat plenty of carrots, then you'll see in the dark as well.

• audrey

You can't. Eye sight is what it is. You could check into laser surgery, though.

Make an appointment with an ophthalmologist not optometrist and talk about what correctives eye surgery options are available.

While it may not be possible to correct  your eyes totally, there may be enough of an improvement to make it worth your while and only need light lenses or contacts. However you will never know until you try

Stare at a TV screen around 13-24 hours a day (you should probaly be a few inches away from the screen and watching it in the dark is good too) and it would help your eyesight!. The reason is all the light focusing on your retinas is making adapt to see better!

You can't. You can waste money and time trying if you want.

talk to your eye doctor about it