promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 2 months ago

Europe school trip?

I'll be going to six countries, but I'll only be able be in each country for 2 days. Is it worth it? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Orla C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's a school trip, so .... personally I wouldn't bother. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • It is not worth it you will send the whole trip on the aeroplane 

• 2 months ago

Yes. Most countries in Europe are the size of our States.

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We drove thru South France after 2 days in Barcelona, spent a couple days in Italy (which I wouldn't trade for anything) Lucca near Pisa and Rome, then drove back and had a few more moments in France. St.Tropez (Louis de Funes made comedies there), Cannes and Montpelier. So enjoy each country, take photoes of even what may seem uninteresting at the moment. THOSE photos can make interesting memories. Just don't run out of film... .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Shall we all guess which six countries The Vatican can be walked from one side to the other in an hour.

You will get to see lots out the windows of your bus.

Somethings and places will interest you to maybe return for a longer visit and others you will be happy to just be there for a short time.

What YOU get out of it depends on what you put into the adventure.

I doubt you are holding hands with each other the entire time. Up to you to do some research of the places on your itinerary. Many nearby things to see and do during your free time on the adventure.

• 2 months ago

It's a good starter trip if you can afford it. It will give you an overview. Then you should decide which countries you want to go back to on your own and spend more time. I've spent a week in Paris almost every year, and it still has surprises. We do this with cruises- get an overview on the day in port- then return later to places we like for a stay of at least a week. 

• 2 months ago

Since it is a school trip then probably yes.  The organizers will have taken care of all the arrangements, and that includes transportation & housing plus sightseeing and at least some meals. 

• J
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You will spend a lot of the time travelling, and will not have time to see much. Six countries is too much.

• 2 months ago

Yes it's worth it, but you need to plan ahead as to where and when you'll go see the important sights. You won't want to waste time there planning when you could be out enjoying the culture.

Noticed your question is under packing. There is a way to pack for a two-week tour with only six days of changeable clothes packed. In essence, you pack for six nights and plan on doing laundry every four nights. It doesn't work if you won't have access to laundry facilities though.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.