Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 2 months ago

Can someone recommend a nice FUN place to travel for my 25th birthday?

I need some ideas please! :) don't have a huge budget so I will likely be looking to stay in an air b&b

i prefer warm. US or outside the US is fine! i can search for reasonably priced housing 

I find almost anything fun! I like going on adventures to places I have never been. I like the busy nightlife type, the beachy tropical type, and also mountains can be really pretty. I just want to see different places and have fun. Every day life gets boring 

• Jay P
    4 days ago

If your birthday is around this time, the current COVID-19 pandemic will ruin pretty much any plans you may have.

As you haven't provided any details about what you can afford, I will suggest Thailand, as accommodation is cheap there, the scenery is fabulous and the food is amazing.

Try Taiwan! It would definitely be an adventure and may take a little more planning but it's got beaches, mountains, and a good night life scene. It's a beautiful country with very friendly people. I visited in the winter and it was typically around 60F but got up to 80F in the south of the Island. The whole island is accessible via public transportation, no visa needed for a short trip, and you can hop on a train from the capital city and be hiking in the mountains or on a beach in just over an hour. The plane ticket is the most expensive part but once you get there, accommodations and food are quite cheap and still good quality. 

In what month is your birthday?

Caribbean, maybe Jamaica.

You want some mountains. .

Not hard to find them .Western states or Eastern states. In the middle not too much.Up North the lake beaches can be very warm in summer.

How do you get there and how to you get around.?  Flying in? Driving yourself?

Do you rent a car at destination or use the local transit.? It appears you need a place for sleeping and do not care if there is view out the window you will not be looking at most of the time while in your room.

Suggest you come up with your budget and then cost out what you can afford.

Seriously do you want a list of hundred places scattered across the globe that  while low cost are out of your budget.

Summer time by the lake is similar to a tropical beach. Difference is fresh water and not salt.

A sample video close to your wants. To reduce your costs near this place the beach does not require swimsuits. You can search for the many you tube videos of this beach.

West Coast near Seattle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t46C0G2GVJo

Youtube thumbnail

In the middle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZDXXPQUQBk

Youtube thumbnail

No mountains but can get hot in summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr3Uek9AZK0

Youtube thumbnail

In... the world?

Be a bit more specific. Europe? US? Hot? Cold?

• ilovetodance2 months agoReport

I find almost anything fun! I like going on adventures to places I have never been. I like the busy nightlife type, the beachy tropical type, and also mountains can be really pretty.