What kind of pasta is it that comes in little dry circular wreaths?

It looks like little nests, or perhaps baskets.

• denise

Its dried 'Tagliatelle' nests.

Usually it's angel hair, tagliatelle or fettucine that you find as nests. 

• Janet

Many long pastas are sold with many long strands coiled into a circle. They straighten out as they boil.

Other pastas are actually formed INTO a circular wreath-type form.  Each individual piece is circular:  cappelletti, tortellini (often stuffed with meat or cheese) 

• Clive

Possibly angel hair or vermicelli.  If it's made of 1/3" wide strips rather than very thin strings, that's tagliatelle or fettucine (fettucine is the word for it around Rome but they're basically the same thing).

Just out of interest, UK supermarkets differ on tagliatelle - some sell it in nests, but I always buy it from one where they sell it flat like packets of spaghetti.  It takes up less space in the kitchen cupboard, and not being in dried nests,  I'm not being dictated to on how much I should eat.

• C

Dried tagliatelle is sold that way and so are rice noodles and Asian egg noodles.