Kyle asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

My legs hurt after jogging even after two months after daily jogging.?

rest a couple of days after extreme jogs.

Same thing happened to me. I tried extra stretching, gatorade, electrolytes. It turns out the problem was over use. Try and squeeze in a few rest days here and there. Let your leg muscles recuperate and rebuild.

• .

Okay. What's your question? You asked us nothing, you told us nothing of your fitness level, how far you run when you go, what type of surface, if you're wearing quality shoes or anything else that might give us useful information. 

.

A few suggestions:

1 - Don't go running daily (go no more than ever other day) and do something low or no impact on the opposing days, if you want to get in a workout

2- Make sure you're wearing good quality shoes and they are an appropriate model for your needs (your biomechanics, the surface you're running on, etc)

3 - If you are going for long runs, cut back on distance.

4 - Check your form (look up pose running for a running method that really helps if you're having pain).

5 - What surface are you running on? I get super sore when I run on concrete, but not so much when I run on asphalt. If you can run on dirt/grass or a rubberized track, your body may like that even more.

.

If you want useful answers, you need to ask good questions and provide us with enough information to be of help. We don't know you or anything about you, so you've got to fill in the gaps.

Too much, too fast, too soon and you are more prone to injury. Try non-impact cardio exercises for a few weeks like swimming and see if your legs feel better. 

One thing though, if you can pin point with one finger where the pain is, that could be a sign of a stress fracture and may need 1-2 months to heal. A stress fracture can only be confirmed by a doctor.

Consider checking if you have a proper fitting, appropriate type of running shoe by visiting a local running store, if available in your area. It also might be worth going to a running clinic or paying for a few lessons with a running coach to evaluate and improve your stride.

Jogging is not good for you especially on hard pavement.You will find out later when your knees start acting up.You should just go for brisk walks.Alot  less stress on the knees.