Should I get my college aged daughter a Valentine's Day present?

My daughter and her boyfriend are away at college together, I'm sending her a little Valentine's Day care package. His mom and I went in on a restaurant gift card for the two of them but I also saw a Kendra Scott heart shaped necklace I thought my daughter would like. I've always bought her a little something for Valentines Day but this is the first year she's had a boyfriend. I'm not trying to upstage anything he would do for her or buy her. Is it inappropriate for me to send her jewelry now that she has a boyfriend?

• I care

It doesn't matter if your child is 3 or 33 your love and interest in them will always be.

What parents send their children should have nothing to do with others.

Only thought to share is this......send her boyfriend a card also making him feel part of your family. Hope you like her boyfriend and hope, he treats her just as you both would want. You two sound like wonderful and loving parents...keep it up.

• tony

I give my 27 yr old a valentine gift,besides its love day,why not

• Gert

You can send her anything you like. I always get my kids something for Valentine's Day, Easter, etc, and they are grown adults.

It would be a nice thing to do.