Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 6 months ago

What can I do to make my last summer as a teenager the best one yet?

I'm looking for fun and crazy ideas for things to do this summer, as it's my last before I'm 20. I really want to make this one count. Please no rude or mean answers!!

• lkl

Best thing to do is to make as much money and work as hard as you can and really start mapping out your lifetime goals and bucket lists. Be mature and don't waste it.

• Mark N

Scrape up every dollar you can and put it into a Roth IRA, then continue to contribute throughout your lifetime.  I'm sure that answer is not what you're looking for but it's the very best thing you can do at your age.

Steal a car, then destroy it! Go to the beach with your closest friends and have a bonfire! Smoke heaps of weed and watch a funny movie and then film yourself reviewing it. Post it on youtube! Travel the world and take all the photos :) 

Play d&d that is fun

Hitchhike your way across America.

• Kelley

Disneyland, Six Flags Amusement Park, Universal Studios, etc.

Volunteer

Get baptized

The summer I was 19, I had finished my freshman year of college and was living in a 2-bedroom summer rental with 9 other guys and girls.  To pay the rent, we just passed around a hat.  None of us had jobs.  Every day, around noon, we'd all roll out of bed and drive to this secluded spot on the lake go swimming, usually skinny dipping.  Then we'd go home in the late afternoon and have a party.  We'd get someone to pick us up a keg and we'd sell Solo cups for $3 to anyone and everyone that showed up and that's what paid the rent and then we'd split the rest, which is how we had money for food and all the stuff we did.  Oh, and we had tons and tons of sex.  Usually, I had sex with my girlfriend, who was so hot -- former homecoming queen of Kalamazoo Christian.  Smoking hot.  And sometimes it wouldn't be just us two.  My bedroom I shared with Brock, who I grew up going to church with and who had two girlfriends and both of them slept with him every night, him in the middle. 

It was the time of my life.  Do that.

I managed to get a mechanic's job at a motorcycle shop. Then I started racing motorcycles. I don't know how I could afford it, but I raced for 25 years after I started.

Get a job and save your money.  You're a little old to be acting like a kid.

• Jim

Get a job and make some money just like the last time you asked this.