Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsHorses · 2 months ago

What will happen if I put viagra into the park horse's food?

They have these horses at the park that people pay money to ride on the weekends. In the past I've snuck into the stable at night to give them laxatives. But I thought it would be funny to put viagra pills in their food so that they are hard all day when people are coming to ride them. Is this safe for the horses?

• Willie

If it's a race horse he would win by 16 inches, if the horse get on two legs close to the finish line.

THIS BRAINLESS IDIOT, NEEDS MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORST WAY.

How old are you? 8...Stupid ***** troll.

Idiot TROLL. School must really be boring today, or else you wouldn't have the time to be on here asking such stupid questions.

It's safe. I do it all the time. I give me Basset Hound puppy one Viagara everyday and it's hilarious. 

• Snezzy

Some people set traps to catch idiots who mess with their horses. They may have your picture already. You look like this, don't you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4HpGw5JqE

Youtube thumbnail

• Raven

hello you dumb *** troll, go get a freaking life why dont you

• marty

Rarely will I call anyone stupid, but you are a stupid kid talking like that. Kids like you almost get me to agree to abortion. 

NO!!! Never mess with animal's food, especially horses that you do not own. You risk killing the horses! You will get sued if caught by the owners.