Is Tel Aviv in Israel safe to fly to? My dad is flying there tomorrow and I m worried about him.?

• TNO

I see that you asked this question yesterday, which means you Dad may already be in the air to Israel or even has already landed. So, if nothing else, I'm sure he can tell you that it's safe but if you want someone else's opinion then here's mine: Israel is incredibly safe to fly to.

Statistically speaking, Israel is safer than most places on this Earth, including many American and European locations. I know Israel looks unsafe because of how it's portrayed in the media; however, Israel devotes a lot of time, power, and money into making it one of the safest places to be. They do have groups who'll love to annihilate them, but Israel works hard to keep them out so your father should be in no danger. Of course, he should still use his common sense because Israel is like literally every other nation on this planet and not walk down a dark alley late at night.

Tel Aviv is a very safe to be. I'm sure your dad will have a great time without worrying about his safety.

Lottie,

Mainly it is safe but this area is boiling, remember few weeks now, Israel, pushed the USA to kill an Iranian leader, the result that an Ukrainian civil airplane was shot down by mistake.

Israel is a very Dangerous place for itself and for the neighborhood.

Good luck for your dad.

• hihi!

Tel Aviv has constant flights. I sat atop a 4 story balcony, drinking two beers every evening for a week, watching a row of lights far in the distance become airplanes one by one, and in turn, watching them land. 4 maybe 5 minutes apart. 15 an hour; maybe 200 flights a day, every day. Nothing in the news about a snag in ANY commercial flight to Tel Aviv.

We walked Tel Aviv in day and night. It is a very safe place. There are gay-life rainbow flags everywhere, so l know gays are not persecuted there. The only negative l can say is prices there were a shock. $7 for bread. Chicken to cook, $6 a pound. 

So, lsrael is safe to fly to, walk about, live in. So is Palestine... but it is Jerusalem.

I don't want to scare you off kid, but anything could happen in Ayrabia. There missiles fallin down from the skies, exploding native folks, pickpockets all around Tel Aviv, junkies on scooters sneakin up bahind anyone not lookin local or wearing strange threads, it's a rael mess Im tellin you.

• hihi!

nothing can happen in America, though...

Nothing to worry about.

It should be nice weather for the rest of the week.

• John E

The weather would be the least of his worries my friend.