promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 4 months ago

Why are most Israelis online so against the innocent British girl who got raped by a group of young Israeli men in Cyprus on holiday? ?

https://www.change.org/p/drop-all-charges-against-...

Now they are afraid that the British girl is infected with HIV you monsters 

Update:

Her rape charges were not fake the Israelis threatened her and she was forced to change her confess... 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

Disgusting,  it just goes to show you what kind of monsters these people really are. They should be castrated by having their balls cut off in public and then they should be killed in front of the rest of the Israelis so they KNOW what will happen to them the next time they hurt an innocent girl/woman.

• ...Show all comments
    • Artem3 months agoReport

thats a pretty radical method, ever considered joining such retards as yourself called terrorists?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Simple. They are heartless motherfahkers.

• 4 months ago

I know how the Jews think and I bet they they raped that poor Christian Girl.

• Artem3 months agoReport

false rape charges...

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It seems to me that your complaints should be with the Cyprus authorities who were the ones who dropped the charges.

I also find it quite strange that you have such inside knowledge of what happened that you know that "the Israelis" (who are not named, I see) have such "powers of persuasion" with her and the authorities in a foreign country.

It seems to me that you are using another case of "Israelis behaving badly" (or in this case, allegations of "Israelis behaving badly") to damn the entire country. It is quite typical of the anti Israel crowd.

Not to mention, exploitative.

• ...Show all comments
    • Robert
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

Indeed BMCR, the position becomes clear as soon this incident (as with any such incident) is considered as I put in my first comment, and then compared with the rest of this question-thread.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

California has considered making false rape charges a felony. I'm all for that.

• y
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No idea, no nothing about the case, but we all know about people online. How brave they become and seem to do and say things they never would in real life.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

She is a liar...she was never raped

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.