Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 2 months ago

Is it legal for female strippers to strip fully nude?

I only ask because this one day myself and my mom went to visit her friend and my cousins on her friend birthday ( they're both in their 40's ) and they I went with them to a boring-*** Karaoke bar and while I was waiting for my cousin to get off work I was smoking weed and when he finally got off work he picked me up and I bought some weed and we went to a strip club where I seen a lot of sexy women dancing on the stage topless and got myself a private show with one of the sexiest ( and maybe cheapest ) strippers ( I don't know her name so don't ask ) and she had a nice pair of natural ( and good sized ) boobs but for some reason none of them took their bottoms off.

Is this legal why or why not??

• Nancy

It depends on the local laws. In some places, any kind of stripping is illegal, even just above the waist. In other places, only stripping that doesn't expose the genitals is allowed. In other places, fully nude stripping is allowed, but only in establishments that don't serve alcohol. In yet other places, fully nude stripping is allowed without such restrictions.

Why something like this is legal or not legal has everything to do with the local constituency, local voters and government and their own myriad and sundry reasonings, because stripping isn't federally regulated.  The only place where the federal government has weighed in on the issue is when such laws have been appealed to the Supreme Court under the auspices that such local laws violate citizens' First Amendment rights, the Supreme Court adjudicating that local municipalities do have a right to regulate such activities on the basis that "obscenity," which the Supreme Court said it could not expressly define but merely said "we know it when we saw it," is not included as "protected speech" under the First Amendment, meaning local governments are free to regulate "obscene" expression.

• Jim

Yes- in juice bars, where they don't serve alcohol, strippers are totally nude.

pornhub illegal.

Source(s): your mom
  • Da

Depends which state you are in.

One reason I could think of as to why it may not be legal for female strippers to strip fully nude is because somebody who works for law enforcement agencies such as the cops ( **** the police ) ( or federal investigators/inspectors ) could walk in at any time and do an investigation and/or arrest everybody involved and have them charged with " illegal pornography and/or " illegal prostitution " and they as well as the judges and federal law wouldn't give a **** who was or was involved in these " crimes " because the government ( especially the American government ) acts like they can't make money no other way beside arresting people over dumb small and petty bullshit such as pissing in public jaywalking littering " criminal possession of Marijuana " and etc when they could be catching murderers rapists pedophiles and armed robbers and thieves and etc but they act like they don't have nothing else to do because they like to make small **** like I just mentioned into a bigger deal than it really is.Also I don't and wouldn't see nothing wrong with people going to a brothel and literally paying or getting payed to have sex as long as they're both legal adults and STD free and I admire the female body with a passion and these over-religious people who make nudity and having tattoos and piercings look like a bad thing and piss me off when they're like " You just received the mark of The Beast you're going to Hell " and thinking nudity is evil because it's actually natural and I don't believe people should go to Hell because of their hormones and what not.

I want to go on the internet naked for all xxx rated apps are still available to share my videos and pictures of the me naked

• Rick

that would be a local law, not a national law, so depends on where you are .................

It depends on the city where the strip club is located. You could ask the club staff, they would know exactly what is or isn't allowed.

Each city sets their own rules about the amount of nudity allowed in the clubs.