promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I am From the Netherlands moving to Grand Rapids. Can anyone guide me on this new destination?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Guide you in what way? Are your parents moving there? Will you be in school?Are you going to be attending college? 

Get a real estate agent to help you find a home or apartment. My brother lives just north outside GR. I thought it a nice smaller town.  You will get a LOT of snow from the lake affect.  There are a lot of smaller lakes and outdoor activities. Chicago isn’t that far away for a weekend trip. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

First, what type visa are you using to move to the USA?

• 2 months ago

Michigan is very cold in the winters. You're going to need warmer clothes, and you will have to learn how to drive in the snow. Summers can be great, and you should plan to visit the Upper Peninsula when you can (known as the U.P.) 

• 2 months ago

Yeah, don't make the move. Michigan is an armpit, and Grand Rapids is only marginally not as bad as Flint.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Just in case, you plan to move to Grand Rapids for a new business, you might be interested in understanding the business and economic relationship between the Netherlands and the United States. You can get the right information and guidance from an honorary consulate in Grand Rapids. Their main job is to promote trade and business relationship between these two countries. One such consulate, who can provide you with the best guidance, is Paul Heule. He is also a businessman, who actually belongs to the Netherlands. So, he can guide you.

For more inffo visit https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/your-country-and-...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.