Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsRodents · 2 months ago

My hamster died last night. It's not fair. It never hurt  anyone. Why is God so cruel. ?

What? For all you know, he went outside at night and slaughtered people with a machete.

• Ocimom

God didn't kill the hamster.  Hamsters only live for about 3-4 yrs at the most.  If younger then you didn't care for the hamster properly or it was sick.  My hamster lived a normal lifespan of 4 yrs and I took good care of him.

Your hamster is in hell now

• Steven

Awww. I have a Syrian myself and it would hurt me too if anything happened to him... I'm sorry for your loss just reamber he's always in your heart and memory

Life's a *****. And then you get reincarnated as a hamster. 

Death is part of life. And only the beginning of the journey. 

Sorry to hear that, but this is the downside to having pets. Hamsters may only live a couple of years, so you have to consider that when you first get them you also have to prepare yourself for the loss at some point. It is inevitable. You gave it a happy life, which is more than a lot of rodents get.

If the hamster was in pain, ill, it might see this as a merciful release!!