What is Trump's Israel-Palestine “peace plan”? Why are Church leaders opposing it?

Calling U.S. President Donald Trump's Peace-to-Prosperity plan a "unilateral initiative," Church leaders in the Holy Land and elsewhere said it did not give "dignity and rights" to the Palestinians. https://bit.ly/3aZmXx6

IT would be quite an accomplishment if ISRAEL AND PALESTINE could live in peace how ever dividing JERUSALEM is not salutation that is to be taken lightly,because JERUSALEM belongs to GOD and HE has HIS name upon it there fore it is not for rent,sale or to be divided under no circumstances for HE has placed a firm warning upon it HE who so ever divide MY land his land I will also divide,I hope for the sake of the world they will heed this warning and find another salutation to bring peace between the two nations.

Sure, now that Trump's ganging up on Palestine with them it's all"wrong".

Trump's Israel-Palestine “peace plan” is to give Israel almsot everything it wants and give Palestine some limited autonomy. And I mean limited. According to the Plan Palestine can't join any international organisation without permission from Israel. Think about that. Anyone with half a brain will oppose it because anyone with half a brain will recognise that this won't even have a chance of working.  Palestine has zero incentive to accept this because not only do they get almsot nothing, not even refugees can return to their homes in Israel, but they weren't even part of the discussion. Israel and America decided this, not Israel, America and Palestine.

• Dave

As a Christian, I am adamantly opposed to the illegal occupation of the Holy Land by the so-called "Palestinians."  They must surrender the Holy Land and leave immediately.  The so-called "Palestinians" have no rights, and don't deserve any.  "Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion" (Psalm 2:6, KJV).  Even so, come, Lord Jesus!  Establish the Kingdom in Jerusalem, and keep the world safe from Democracy!