Traveling ?

Hi all, soon I'll be traveling to the UK to visit a friend. I'm flying Singapore airlines until I get to Manchester then I'll be I'm Flybe. I'm wondering if I will need to check in again and my luggage at Manchester? Even though my booking states a layover of 1hr 45 minutes? Obviously from Singapore to manchester I won't need to as it is the same airline. Just wondering for manchester to my final destination? Thanks 😁

Traveling or traveling depends on where your audience is. Traveling is the preferred spelling in the United States. Traveling is the preferred spelling in the United Kingdom or the Commonwealth. This spelling difference between the United States and Great Britain applies to other forms: traveled or traveled and traveler or traveler.

Call Singapore Airlines, talk to a human, and verify they "interline" baggage with FlyBe. If yes and your trip is all on one ticket then 1 hour & 45 minutes will be fine. 

You will have to through UK Customs and Immigration at Manchester before

taking an internal Flybe flight.

If it's all a single ticket booking, you should not need to do anything.

It's only if you booked it as separate flights that you need to collect it and book back in.

Make sure your travel insurance covers lost or delayed luggage!

I live in England and travel quite a bit for work & Manchester airport is the only that's messed up on luggage - and repeatedly, not just once.

(It's always turned up eventually, they put it on a delivery truck and take it to your home).

It's not that likely, but the insurance gives you a decent allowance per day to buy things until it's sorted out, if something gets misrouted..