can I go to Vegas just to eat food and walking and sightseeing? and maybe one game of blackjack?

im deadly skeptical of gambling, But am I allowed to play one game only for 10 dollars?

im going just for one day.  next wednesday. just for the hell of it lol

ive allready seen nyc too loud ,  have seen boston often, and Cant think anywhere else and its cheap from logan. etc.

i know it sounds dumb to spend 200 dollars for one day and a half plus hotel room. and then not gamble. but i Might as well..

but can i legally bet just 10 dollars?

los angeles is lik3 400 round trip same miami .haha im a miser. xD

hotel included in the 200. But ya lyft prices..

I might want to play more than one game . But what is the minimum? thanks . Tc

i have also taken lyft for 60 dollars in my past to get a 10 dollar chipotle. i lived in the boondox that time. and no food places , except dunkin. lol ( just explaining) haha

ps. first choice was Los Angeles and see Venice Beach and stuff. But its like 400 dollars .:[ from logan

what is the minimum for Blackjack. I could play 30 dollars total. haha . i get scared. But like the boring Atomosphere. Im more like outside scenary type lol

ya im going to the fremont st casino  one of them. but it looked funner than the strip places lol

thanks all :)

definetly want to go Waffle cafe..2 . +  cheese pizza, potatoes, and sour cream combos like foodds 2 .. haha anyways. very special vegas recipe haha

Yes, of course you can. I have done that several times. Go to the Venetian and visit the inside mall. It's supposed to look like ancient Rome. It doesn't, but it's an amazing sight! I don't play the table games, but of course you can play one game and leave. No one can force you to stay at the table. There are slots at all levels. There are "penny" slots, but you usually have to play 40 at a time- still, 40-50 cents is not bad. When you win ANYTHING, cash out and leave. Try the poker machines- many are just 25 cents to play. 

you can do whatever the hell you want. just don't stay here too long.

ps im staying anb it read it way too noisy ;o definetly taking lyft to waffles cafe ;]. thank god someone told me the truth the hotels .

thanks all

Yes, you can and you don't need Lyft to get around. You can get a 24 hr ticket for the Deuce bus that runs up and down the strip and take a shuttle to/from the airport..

• Rick

I live in another casino town an hour south of Vegas and we ONLY go to a casino to eat .............

Just play the slot machines