Are there more to theme parks then just the rides?

I’m going to universal studios! I’m a big Harry Potter fan and previously been there four years ago! I’m just wondering because even tho I’m beginning to lose weight if I will fit on the rides, currently at 270 but working hard to lose. Anyway in case a ride is tight or doesn’t fit me well, if at all. Do you find there is more to a theme park then just rides

If this is any help, when I went I was 245 and 6 foot 2. I fit on any ride I wanted to ride. I have not been to Universal since, but I have gained weight since, and have found that I can fit on most roller coasters at 271. It does depend where you carry it though, I like to think mine is evenly spread, LOL. Throughout my life, I have not fit on coasters due to my height more than my weight.

• MS

There is definitely more to Universal than just the rides.  In the Harry Potter sections, the rides are just a small part of those areas.  There are shops and restaurants, little shows, etc.  Universal as a whole has a lot of fun things to see and do even if you aren't able to go on the rides.  They do have test seats so that you can see if you fit before getting in line; I imagine there will be some you can ride, depending on where you carry your weight.

• drip

https://orlandoinformer.com/blog/rides-at-universa...

Google it. Some good YouTubes popped up.

I havent been there myself, but I've read online that the whole thing is an experience, walking through the school and diagon alley, and the rides arent as cool as just how awesome the place is overall. I'm bigger than you but I'd still go myself if I had the money. 

i would hope so