Is it a Good Idea to spend on Wired earphones even if you have airpods?

3 of my dad's siblings plus my older sister combined their money to give me airpods on my birthday last November. However, Even with the airpods, I felt like I needed to get some wired earphones. I had before but it broke last october. I don't know if I should consider spending on wired earphones even if I have airpods.

Wired earphones generally have better sound than bluetooth ones unless you go ultra cheap on the wired.

You never have to charge them

They are harder to lose

You can take advantage hi res audio with a hi res dongle on an iPhone or natively on most android devices, PCs and Macs.

I say it depends on your reason why you would want airpods. Most people who use airpods are people who workout a lot. If you use it casually, then it doesn't matter really, but wired earbuds are much more need in delicate use, because too much yanking and pulling on the cords can cause it to have a shortage

That would depend on why you feel like you need wired earphones.

Yes. You can get a pair of Panasonic wired earbuds for less than $10. I own 2 pairs of those. They sound great, better in fact than one pair that cost 30 bucks and that I broke because I stepped on it accidentally

Wired headphones are Always better than wireless.

Of course, they need to be of some quaily to be worth using,

but you don't have to spend a lot of money.

Simply buy something from one of the manufacturers with the longest histories.

Koss "invented" stereo headphones and makes some great stuff.

AKG, Sony (certain models --- avoid anything that boosts bass),

Audio-Technica, Shure, Sennheiser, and several others are also worth consideration.

Stepping up to higher-priced headphones is a good idea if you can afford it.

Grado is the premium brand I would investigate first.

Use the wired as backup. You will lose the AirPods. I was just walking home from work and the left one fell off. It was dark and I had no idea where it dropped so I couldn’t find it. The find AirPods is a joke. The sound isn’t even that loud. 

• Lv 7

So, your cell phone doesn't have a flashlight?

I still have wired earphones just because I don't like the idea of batteries running out when it's not necessary, with some things batteries are essential but earphones should work all the time without having to charge.