What do the washing machine program symbols mean?

I want to know what two of the symbols shown in the picture mean; the one at seven o'clock, and the one at elleven o'clock. I've been searching for the manual on the internet, but couln't find it anywhere. I'm used to newer models..

Please be detailed when answering. (I do get that both have something do with synthetics.) Hoping to solve this mystery as soon as possible!

• C
    Favorite Answer

7 o'clock: mixed fibres (polycotton) 

No idea about 11 o'clock.  It might be bleach?

• Amanda1 month agoReport

Thanks! What you first mentioned makes sense. (I doubt about the last.)

• Tavy

Which make is it?

• Amanda1 month agoReport

I already spent some time googling, and yes, apparently the brand isn't that unknown, but to me it doesn't seem like there is any manual for that exact model available. 

Go by the manual that came with the machine FIRST.

Am guessing that addition of a chemical is added at 7 and 11 One will be a fabric softener and the other anti-static is my best guess.Usually those chemicals will have instructions on the bottle too.

• Amanda1 month agoReport

I don't have the manual as I recently moved in and that washing machine stood there from before.