Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

Will Yahoo Answers work with Facebook so it can attract more users?

• Daniel

Probably not since they are 2 Separate Type of Sites Yahoo Answers is not a Social Networking Site like some people think it is its a Question Asking and Answering Site

Facebook is a Social Networking Site

• Zirp

I vaguely remember there was an option to log in through facebook , and maybe through google as well.

I don't think Facebook and Y!A would reinforce one another in any way. The formats are radically different, and don't complement eachother

• .

We have no way of knowing if Verizon Media has the desire to "worth with" Facebook on any type of collaboration. Based on much of the posting I see on Fb, many of its users would not be of value to YA (if they continued to post in the same manner here as they do there).

• Sharon

No, Facebook and Yahoo have no connection to each other.

• Goerge

No, Y!A is pretty damnd stupid because it's part of Yahoo. Have you ever read a news report by Yahoo? My 6th grade editor in chief of the school newspaper does better than Yahoo. Better? Yep, he gets the facts right and doesn't release a story replete with 329 factual holes. 

No. Facebook and Verizon/Verizon. media are competitors, not business partners. Facebook has it's own version if YA, Ask.com. Mark Zuckerberg owns 51% of Facebook's stock. Yahoo Inc. died and has been dead for over 2 years, despite at least one person insisting there are still Yahoo employees.

Yahoo Inc. is dead as a business . All I can do is roll my eyes when someone rants about how awful Yahoo is while they are still.participating on YA.