What's worse. UK grooming gangs, or the fact the police cover them up.?

This is a reply to Ding Dong, because it won't let me reply. 

"No i didn't. You just live in your own world and only read what you want. This has been happening for over 30 years. The trails are fairly recent. Them not reporting on the trails is separate to the cover up. You saying there was valid reasons for the cover up tells me you support these gangs" 

people of all races do terrible things to kids but the fact the police feel they have to tip toe around suspects is infuriating.

add the fact that these ethnic perverts target white girls because they are not muslim and therefore worthless makes them absolute vermin to me.

The police didn't cover up grooming gangs, that is a common lie. They prevented people being known while trials were still going on so as to not ruin them and get not guilty verdicts. You know, if one member of a gang is publicised, when the rest go to trial they can say the jury was biased from an earlier conviction of another gang member.

• Ding Dong

I doubt you can read properly since you skipped over what I said ten times. You did tell a common lie, there was good reason not to tell you and the reasons are what I have already explained but haven't sunk into your thick skull.

I have no idea what that is

• nevin0020

Gangs of Muslim immigrants that rape children. The police cover them up but the stories always come to light in the end.