Are buttholes sex organs?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Peepee holes are so so can buttholes be. 

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Buttholes are the people who support the biggest one in the White House, Donald Trump.  Only, I would use a different term than butt, but same meaning. 

Source(s): The anus, on the other hand, can be sexually stimulating for many, but is not technically a sex organ. That would be like saying feet or sex organs, because some people are stimulated by feet. Have someone you are attracted to, suck your toes and see what happens. Some people even like dirty toes. I don't understand it but it is not for me to understand. I think it's kind of gross, but whatever turns you on...
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Every bit as much as the mouth is:  that may not be its evolutionary purpose, but it certainly does a fine job in that role.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Nope, the only sexual organs are penis and vagina 😳 and like some of the internal ones that idk what they’re called 

Some people have anal sex but it doesn’t make it a sexual organ since you don’t get pregnant/get someone pregnant with it.

Same with oral sex

This also makes it a kink

• firstname2 weeks agoReport

Why did I get a dislike on this what did I do I am literally just answering what they are lmao
      Well actually I don’t think it’d be a kink for homosexual men, I didn’t really think about that but still. It’s not a sexual organ since you can’t get pregant it’s for pooping out of...,,,

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Dont ask us.  Just give it a try and see!

• 3 weeks ago

Anything can be a sex organ. Many people enjoy oral sex for example.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Why do people do oral sex when mouth is obviously not a sex organ ?

• 3 weeks ago

Access apertures, let's call them.

• 3 weeks ago

I dunno - are mouths?  What about hands?  What about nipples?  Entire breasts, for that matter?

• 3 weeks ago

Functionally, kinda.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.