Are buttholes sex organs?

Peepee holes are so so can buttholes be. 

• ?

Buttholes are the people who support the biggest one in the White House, Donald Trump.  Only, I would use a different term than butt, but same meaning. 

Source(s): The anus, on the other hand, can be sexually stimulating for many, but is not technically a sex organ. That would be like saying feet or sex organs, because some people are stimulated by feet. Have someone you are attracted to, suck your toes and see what happens. Some people even like dirty toes. I don't understand it but it is not for me to understand. I think it's kind of gross, but whatever turns you on...
  • Sky

Every bit as much as the mouth is:  that may not be its evolutionary purpose, but it certainly does a fine job in that role.

Nope, the only sexual organs are penis and vagina 😳 and like some of the internal ones that idk what they’re called 

Some people have anal sex but it doesn’t make it a sexual organ since you don’t get pregnant/get someone pregnant with it.

Same with oral sex

This also makes it a kink

Dont ask us.  Just give it a try and see!

Anything can be a sex organ. Many people enjoy oral sex for example.

Why do people do oral sex when mouth is obviously not a sex organ ?

Access apertures, let's call them.

• Craig

I dunno - are mouths?  What about hands?  What about nipples?  Entire breasts, for that matter?

Functionally, kinda.