How do I make my internet lag?

Basically, my neighbour loves games, and decides to connect to my internet without a password, I've tried many ways. So i figured why not make the internet unstable whilst he's playing? Haha. Any one know some simple ways to slow down wifi on PC?

DDOS yourself. 

turn in off????

Oh man, just protect your wifi using a password. If your trying to throttle their speeds, it becomes a whole different thing. I don't suggest it as it may be too advanced.

Just add a password.

Add a password to your SSID, that will stop him from connecting.

If you look in your routers DHCP log you will see the MAC addresses for all the devices that connect.  You should be able to figure out which one belongs to him.  MAC address looks like xx-xx-xx-xx-xx, where x can be any value of 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F (hexadecimal).  

You can outright block that address or if your router supports QoS (quality of service) you should be able to give that address low priority.  Then when he's playing a game, start streaming YouTube videos and music to your PC, if you just want to mess with him.

If you don't want him using your Internet service, I would configure a password that will prevent him from connecting.

• keerok

Why not setup your router to allow access only to your devices. There's a setting in setup that asks for the MAC (physical) addresses of all your devices. To enforce this though, you must have a strong password for your router's admin user. It's an easy task and takes the pain out of unwanted freeloaders.

• WayneH

Most routers have a setting that can throttle a specific MAC address.

go in your router settings you can kick him off. if you really want revenge, what he's doing is a federal crime and is actually investegated by the fbi

• skeptik

Not if the owner of the router left access open.
      It's only a crime if it's secured, and the neighbor hacked it.

Why not just require a password?

Or just unplug the router when you know he's on it.