ethan asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Should I take growth hormone injections.?

Is taking HGH (human growth hormone) injections  bad for me, I’m 15 almost 16 and quite short and small, I’ve started going to the gym a lot recently and I feel it would help me increase my gains at the gym and increase my Height too, I have access to hgh injections and I’m wondering whether taking them would be really bad for me or if it is okay.

• Logan

Start by asking your doctor. It could be covered by insurance if you really are abnormally short.  If you cant get a prescription you could improve your diet and work out.  Include a lot of milk and take Vitamine D3 and Boron supplements.

Only a dr can administer it; anything you find on the net is snake oil and could be dangerous. Also, it has side effects and it WON'T  make you grow unless you have a medical condition stopping your growth.

• .

That's a good question for your doctor. They can determine if HGH will benefit you and monitor you while you're taking it, if it's determined to be something that is appropriate for you.

HGH shots can be lethal if not delivered by an MD. I mean it, it can kill you.

At 15, you have a lot of growing to do. Girls grow early, boys grow late. The gym is a good idea.