I've recently turned into a gay. I've lost my faith in God and am hopelessly falling in an eternal spiral of despair. Is it okay to cry?

You didn't "recently turn gay", your a troll and I hate responding to trolls but why don't you shove  your religion and hatred bs up your azz? 

• Sasha Whitefur

Being LGBT is a congenital condition. (developed before birth) Science is finding more evidence for it, every day. Therefore, it is not a sin, which is an outmoded concept.

I really feel like this comment is a troll :/ with the way you worded it this sounds like a stupid homophobic person trying to get people to agree with their stupid opinion

IF ITS NOT THOUGH IM SO SORRY

Also it’s okay to have attraction to any sex and it doesn’t matter about your religion anyway because it’s about you and not whatever god you believe in. Yes it’s okay to cry

• Emma

"I've recently turned into a gay"

You turned into a gay, Oh My.  You didn't turn into anything.  You are You and you've always been you.

"I've lost my faith in God"

The evangelical / conservative public narrative about the lgbt and God, is not true.  God loves You, lgbt or not.  Nor does the bible call lgbt people sinful, if you don't belive me Matthew Vines God and the Gay Christian is a great book to start with.

If I were you I'd be cheering, not crying. You've escaped the evil clutches of God!  All that guilt and repression bullshit!  Get on and enjoy your life - you are free!

Sure cry away. .............

Yes          .

• Sam

You are not gay.  

But you are the Q in LGBTQ

It is okay for you to cry for being odd,

I wouldn't cry for being gay, but if I was as odd as you, I would be crying.  The difference in queer and gay is that being gay is not a choice, being odd is.   You are very weird but you don't have to be. You weren't born queer. It was probably due to your parents abuse, by teaching you there is something wrong with gays.  Either them or your peers.  Queer is a learned behavior, being gay is something that you either are or are not, and there is nothing wrong with you if you are gay, but there is if you are queer, which you definitely are..  because nobody turns "into a gay"  

And just because someone is gay, doesn't mean they lose their faith in God.    Religion maybe, but not God.    

• Paul

It would be of far more benefit to pray.

• Sasha Whitefur

When you pray, you are only talking to yourself!

You misspelled troll there, buddy.

• Sam

Amen

Yes, it's OK. Consequences of your choice and decision? It's not too late.

• Sasha Whitefur