Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 3 weeks ago

A homeless man got some spit on my fur jacket and I don’t know if I should worry about it. ?

How it happened doesn’t matter, but it happened. Homeless touch everything and don’t take care of themselves. I’m just being blunt. Especially the one who got into this situation with me. Snot drooling and everything. I don’t know if he has a disease or a crazy infection I washed the jacket in the shower with water but don’t know if that’s enough. I can’t put it in the washer or dryer because of the fur. Should I worry about this or am I ok? Please help, lol.

nothing to worry about.

• Please, don't worry yourself about a few (thousand) germs from a stranger. It is a lot more likely that being sneezed on by a friend will do more to you. Germs are just so tiny that there could be so many ... and you can't see them coming.

Just kidding.  I think.  Take the jacket to a furrier to be cleaned and stop worrying about errant germs. Stop them where you can and take care of yourself. It will be fine.

You shouldn't wear fur. That's terrible.

eat it it will make you stronger

you can wash it that is what I would do 

You should be fine. If it's a real expensive fur you must have it cleaned and stored after winter. Just mention it then. 

Certainly, the Homeless man just flew in from China. and before that India.   YOU can't afford to leave your neighborhood and the homeless guy has seen the world. Costing thousands of dollars.

Like what the #uck do you know?  Not very much.  Just very  judgmental.   DT wears a yellow diaper to bed. He is filthy.

When in doubt, buy another.  They only spit on it in the store...or the factory that is in India...and it is made by Mexicans. that have dark skin.

You should probably bleach your entire body...

Source(s): Duscur

It's a sign of STD which is a disease that is incredibly hard to get off surfaces and can cause bad things. by the way, because STD can only transmit through semen what he "spat" at you was not spit.

• 3 weeks agoReport

whoever disliked this comment. your jokes are as dry as my *** crack

• Mark

If you washed it, it is fine.  If for some reason you still feel "bad" about it, put the jacket in the dryer.