Will I be seen as a pedophile if I go alone to Chuck E Cheese?

I'm a 60 year old white male and want to go to Chuck E Cheese and watch the kids play.

Sounds like you might be a pedophile anyway. Please seek mental help.

Well, the way you asked the question make me think bad of you XD try going to mcdonals instead 

• Sam

Maybe and maybe not.  

But for sure if you spend a lot of time in the boy restroom,  asking boys if they need help with their zippers they'll think your are a pedophile. .  

If you do that in the girls restroom, you will probably get arrested.  You'll be lucky if that's all that happens. 

But if you just want to go eat  pizza and watch some kids play, then go have fun.  Unless watching kids excites you, then I suggest you avoid it.  Call Domino or Pappa John Pizza, have it delivered and watch a good movie.  

Source(s): BTW, you can get a lot better pizza elsewhere. Personally, I can not imagine why anyone would go to Chuck e cheese. All you'll get are germs for a bunch of snotty nosed kids. Go to a nice Italian restaurant, order take out if you don't want to sit down.

You might well be and it would be most unfair.

There is nothing wrong with being a paedophile. It is acting upon it that is illegal. You can watch children as much as you like but touching them is not allowed.

no make sure to bring lots of candy and offer it to them so they know you're nice. don't forget to have puppies in your van and let them know about those too

• Jake

Not necessarily.

I see you as a pedo for even thinking that.

Yeah probably. You're still a little young to be doing that kind of thing.

No more, one would think, than you would be seen as bestial if you went to the zoo to watch the animals.