Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

When did you first realize Donald Trump wss unfit to be president?

mind -  i never thought he'd be "president." I remembe, as a young woman, when his estranged wife said in her complaint that he had brutally assaulted and raped her.  His attorney went to court to argue that a msn cannot be charged with rape if they are not yet divorced.  When he eould go on Howard Stern's radio show, I always pitied his daughter because of the nasty things he said about her.  Then thete was the Central Park Five. I thouhjt he was crazy.  

• Bill B
    Favorite Answer

1987            

IF ANYONE WAS UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT IT WAS BARACK OBAMA

• Neengefan

Oh yeah, Pulling the country out of the worse recession since the depression is unfit to be President. Do see how ridiculous you are?

• Cousin

As soon as I realised he was crazier than batshit. 

• Prince

It's always RICH . . . coming from the Rich. 

Do you notice I put a face on my name, and I defend my positions with regard our President, and Donald Trump is no Obama, thank God. Viva Trump and all Republicans 11-3-2020, and eliminate all Socialist Democrats from our Government.

• Neengefan

Trump is, definitely no Obama. I wonder what the country would look like if Trump had to start from zero. Obama handed Trump a growing economy. FYI Jobs for people of color, Trump.12%, Obama 52%. Easy to fact check! Lying Donald takes credit for what others actually,did.

• Duck

1991                                               

Sometimes I feel like he is unfit , sometimes he is good depending what he does 

• Neengefan

Patrick, you lie!  Obama kept improving the economy, consistently from 2010-2016. Are you just stubborn about facts or does conservative news keep you that uninformed & stupid on what is factual & what is not. 

Trump is EXACTLY what the US needs. Many years ago there was a church. And in that church they were trying to figure out what kind of church they wanted to be. Would it be a church with lots of singing and music? Or would it be a quiet, somber place with no clapping and no songs? Just 'straight gospel'. [And they considered everything inbetween] Trying to decide was going on for weeks and weeks until the pastor of the church showed up dressed like a clown. With big red shoes and everything. WHY? Because he wanted to force the members of this church into deciding exactly what it was they wanted their church to be. And it didn't include clowns! TRUMP is that clown. But the problem is... the DEMOCRATS aren't getting the message. They're far too focused on the CLOWN and not focused on who THEY are and what THEY want to be. So no one really knows. Apart from a lot of fancy promises - the Democrats really don't have a platform other than - they are NOT THE CLOWN. And that's not good enough. Democrats need to wake up. And fast.

• Neengefan

Why is it, that every time the country goes in the toilet, the Republican did it, and Republicans out spend the Democrats everytime. The Wall Street Journal broke it down in Percentages, and the biggest spender was George W. Even more than Obama did getting the......

After about the 6th or 7th time he made me cry

• don

Mike M....I guess the anonymous coward is an unemployed drug addict,everyone else knows better.

when he bragged about sexually assaulting women

and paid out $$$ for his fake University.

• Patrick

Nonsense - it was locker room talk - not a real event. Dems confuse talk with reality.

When the country prospered for the first time in almost a century under his direction.

Wait...

• Fotos3 weeks agoReport

The dems have ****** this impeachment in the **** through their own incompetence and corruption. Trump has turned the US around and the DEms have ZERO to take to the voters now he has been acquitted.