Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

When did you first realize Donald Trump wss unfit to be president?

mind -  i never thought he'd be "president." I remembe, as a young woman, when his estranged wife said in her complaint that he had brutally assaulted and raped her.  His attorney went to court to argue that a msn cannot be charged with rape if they are not yet divorced.  When he eould go on Howard Stern's radio show, I always pitied his daughter because of the nasty things he said about her.  Then thete was the Central Park Five. I thouhjt he was crazy.  

• Bill B

1987            

IF ANYONE WAS UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT IT WAS BARACK OBAMA

• Cousin

As soon as I realised he was crazier than batshit. 

• Prince

It's always RICH . . . coming from the Rich. 

Do you notice I put a face on my name, and I defend my positions with regard our President, and Donald Trump is no Obama, thank God. Viva Trump and all Republicans 11-3-2020, and eliminate all Socialist Democrats from our Government.

• Duck

1991                                               

Sometimes I feel like he is unfit , sometimes he is good depending what he does 

Trump is EXACTLY what the US needs. Many years ago there was a church. And in that church they were trying to figure out what kind of church they wanted to be. Would it be a church with lots of singing and music? Or would it be a quiet, somber place with no clapping and no songs? Just 'straight gospel'. [And they considered everything inbetween] Trying to decide was going on for weeks and weeks until the pastor of the church showed up dressed like a clown. With big red shoes and everything. WHY? Because he wanted to force the members of this church into deciding exactly what it was they wanted their church to be. And it didn't include clowns! TRUMP is that clown. But the problem is... the DEMOCRATS aren't getting the message. They're far too focused on the CLOWN and not focused on who THEY are and what THEY want to be. So no one really knows. Apart from a lot of fancy promises - the Democrats really don't have a platform other than - they are NOT THE CLOWN. And that's not good enough. Democrats need to wake up. And fast.

After about the 6th or 7th time he made me cry

when he bragged about sexually assaulting women

and paid out $$$ for his fake University.

When the country prospered for the first time in almost a century under his direction.

Wait...