What do you guys think of Romanians?

Like do you know any Romanian people? What do you think about Romania in general?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I have met thousands of Romanian men across the country of Romania, Moldova and Magyarszog and by all means, they are cool, respectful, comrade-like, strong, and friendly.

Also, Romanian men tend to court woman just like any other men do. Its great for Romans to treat women as their equal counterparts and smile and respect them. Having to do that demonstrates how courteous human beings should be. Men can sometimes get a bit to edgy that can sometimes be “unpleasant” as girls may not like that.

For the older generations, its best to describe them as being influenced by the Ceausescu past and that they are reluctant to be too friendly as they were assimilated into being tough, sometimes cruel (if they were part of the securitate) and can be a bit ignorant. Especially for those in the 80s and early 90s. They will sometimes be not too friendly. Some may had a poor education and occasionally do something stupid for their own desire.

For Romanian youths. They are playful, like to exercise and will be mostly open to form a brotherhood like relationship with others.

For Romanians living outside the city and residing in the countrysides, they tend to have a different persona as they sometimes have connections with the urban areas. Their personality may reflect on their folklore and beliefs. So you may want to respect their ways of culture and expression. Just don’t go too hard on them or you might find yourself in deep trouble

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

a cold, fake, narcissistic culture where most of the women work(ed) in prostitution from a young age, and most of the men are violent pimps. they all want to drive a bmw or mercedes to look wealthy and classy, but most are just criminals and gold-diggers. i've dated a few romanian women btw. worst mistakes i ever made.

• Nunya
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I think you guys need to bring back Vlad the Impaler.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.