promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

Do transgender athletes feel we should run one race and combine softball/baseball, and all gender football?

It seems like he physiological advan tages transwomen have vs biologically designated at birth females gets lost in their demand to compete in sports. So, are transwomen okay with everyone playing together with genderless sports? If so, us natural born females are gonna get injured/killed.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

In MMA, a transsexual beat the living daylights out of a natural born female, that can't be right. I'd have no objection to a game of tiddlywinks or chess.

• With Sprinkles
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Lololololol! I am dead from laughing. It was a honest answer, but hilarious how worded. Thank u!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Da
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Everyone should have to play against everyone else. 

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Try moving your inquiry in Society & Culture>Cultures & Groups>Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered, for a higher chance of a trans person seeing your post. 

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• 2 months ago

I think instead of Women's wrestling or Women's track we should just call it XY wrestling or XY track. If you don't have the chromosomes you cannot compete. The purpose of Title 9 has been ruined.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.