Pippett asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

What is the best healthy butter?

I've been using I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, but, some people tell me it's not healthy.

What do you think is a healthy butter? I'm trying to lose weight.

• Mr. P

Real block butter, or blended with olive oil. 

Just don't use too much of it. But you are not likely to eat a block of it.

If you want to loose weight - eat the same quantity but get more exercise. 

It's simple maths - less in but more out and you are loosing something. In this case weight.

Cannabutter    

Real butter is healthiest. 

You can eat anything and lose weight as long as calories are low enough so no butter/butter alternative is better than another for weight loss. 

look up the butter you use now on fooducate. It will help give you healthier options and they rate how healthy or unhealthy it is based on grades and it will tell you why it has a certain grade. I use fooducate all the time and it's helped me make better choices and my cravings for junk food have almost disappeared completely. Also get the app for it or google it on a lap top because it doesn't seem to give healthier options on a phone. Good luck and have a good fitness journey!

• Abu3 weeks agoReport

Truly esteem the air in the Entra Lodge, every individual key you would require inside a retreat room is passed on for likewise as the shower managing the street see is an OK contact when you need a somewhat pleasant

레깅스룸
      강남레깅스룸

강남을 대표하는 레깅스룸 대표 홈페이지 입니다

some butters are low in fat

• k w

you trust the wrong people........that's chemicals plus= processed, you want to avoid them, use real butter...'you got to eat fat to lose fat'...I know you don't believe me, so put that in a search and see what comes up.....

I switched from ICBINB to Land of Lakes light butter with canola oil.

they have low fat butters around

The healthiest butter is pure butter.

If you are wanting a non dairy spread then it is not butter.

If butter is your only worry about weight loss then it doesn't matter what butter you suck down. Calories are calories and calories from too many carbs are the ones that put on the weight but too much of any food will not help you lose weight.