Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 3 weeks ago

I am an alcoholic. I stand up and I admit. I am an alcoholic. I woke up this morning I didn't go make a cup of tea?

I feel ashamed to say I didn't make a cup of coffee. No I did' not I hit the bottle. Last thing I remember was sipping on Wine and the first thing in the morning I'm sipping on wine. I am an alcoholic.

I am sick

Favorite Answer

Yes, yes you are.  

Thank you for asking, I guess.

Oh, and best wishes for a full recovery.  You didn't actually ask that, but I thought I'd throw it in.  Addiction is a nasty thing to have (I know, I'm a slave to cigarettes), and hard as hell to beat.

• Janet

It does you no good to admit you are an alcoholic if you don't DO something about it and stop drinking.

Admitting it is the first step if you’re interested in making a change for the better. Check out an AA meeting in your area to help - it’s the most rewarding undertaking you’ll ever achieve, which you can with working the twelve steps with others who care for you.