Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 8 months ago

why do i feel connected to a guy i never talked to?

So i'm a junior in high school and there's this guy that sits across from my table before school starts, and I have no idea why i'm drawn to him. He's not very "attractive" idk I think he's cute but it's just the way he acts that reminds me so much of myself it's weird. He sometimes looks over at me or I think he does and I see him in the hallways sometimes. What is wrong with me am I delusional?

• Kym

Just admire him from a far. Let him make the first move. Do not be the aggressor.

theres nothing wrong with you, maybe hes very shy, go up and talk to him, ask him for his number, i was very shy in high school one girl turn me down so i never dated in high school, i was very, very shy, missed out on others, make the first move

He's cute but not attractive? I need time to decipher that. Maybe he has a magnetic attraction, why don't you smile at him when you look and he is looking at you? I think you want him to like you so there wouldn't be anything wrong with you. You think it would make your face break if you did that? Being cute and having a great sense of humor could move him up the ladder, don't you know that girls love guys who can make them laugh? What have you got to lose, your self esteem, nah that should cause you to do that.

You're attracted to his energy.... his vibe..... not everything is looks! You are connected by his aura. He could be a really good friend if not more than that. You are still a bit too young to fully understand these feelings, but its totally normal! Why would you be delusional! :) We have all felt similar feelings before towards at least one person...

• funny

Just a passing clouds, no action needed !

• Alan H

Wishful thinking.

Dream on but do not let it take over 

Just the fact that you're in high school is probably a big part of it. But maybe you should actually speak to him. Could be he's your new best friend and you don't even know it yet.

Attraction is one of the great mysteries of our lives. Just go with it. A person doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous to be a wonderful addition to our lives - whether it be a new friend, or someone we date, or even a lover.

We have no idea why you're attracted or feel connected to him. We don't know either of you, remember? How could we possibly know why?