Are there any herbs or anything that you have tried that has helped with arthritus hand pain.?

Sorry if I seem to be repetitive ,but I need help & my quack doesn't seem to help

Favorite Answer

yes curcumin works for arthritis hand pain kratom tea works for arthritis hand pain California and Mexican poppy works for arthritis hand pain you can't put it on the outside you have to drink it.

• Edd S
    7 days ago

Local honey with cinnamon can help a lot with Arthritus pain.   We even used it on an old horse that was in pain.  Twice a day with his bagged feed we would add honey and cinnamon over it .  After about three weeks he was able to move a lot easier and even celebrated with some rearing up.  I have recommended to people and heard of good results in a couple weeks.

• k w

sho nuff....just read ;

• Fuhr

Yes, marijuana.  

Yes, it is Aloe vera. Aloe vera is one of the most commonly used herbs in alternative medicine.

• Tavy

It's not a strong painkiller. It soothes skin not joints.