Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 4 months ago

Dissertation title?

Really struggling to come up with a dissertation title, wanted to do it around religion and literature (as my course is English lit) but really not sure where to even start.

Can’t talk to my tutor or anything because I’ve got an extension for my dissertation poster so should have been done last week and don’t even know what to do it about.

Wanted to write on religion as I find it interesting, including the book a thousand splendid suns so in that kind of area, but on our criteria for the poster it says to include description of our methodology? What does that mean? 

So my question is what could I do the diss on? What topics could I write on and how do I find good secondary sources? Any title ideas?

Generally, a dissertation title revolves around the independent and dependent variables being explored.  Such as "The effects of sleep on GPA."

Perhaps you should look at the requirements for your dissertation. 

Start by selecting the actual detailed subject on which you will write -- not just a general topic area.  After that you will find a title.