Is greta thunberg a robot?

She seems like she knows too much is she a robot programmed to make us see the importance of climate change as I just cannot believe a child knows so much.

Favorite Answer

She is not a robot.  Her dad provides her social media feeds with the posts, comments, and responses (this was "accidentally" revealed a couple of weeks ago).  For public appearances she is heavily coached by her parents and possibly other handlers.

• Mikayala3 weeks agoReport

Ah i see, makes sense, thanks for the answer

Leave the kid alone. Pathetic, the abuse she gets.

• Mark

No.

<I just cannot believe a child knows so much

Why does this not surprise me? I just cannot believe you can learn to type sentences.

• Mikayala3 weeks agoReport

Thank you Mark will learn from this buddy!

Of course she isn't.

I love how she's oblivious to the size of her carbon footprint while she lectures the rest of the world.  When celebrities talk about reducing our carbon footprint, they mean you reduce yours, theirs will continue just the way it is now.