Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Survey:: What’s one thing you care the least ?

Me: what others think of me. 

• Favorite Answer

In general? Many things

I think my worst flaw is being too selfless, even with some important things from other people :(

Source(s): Can you give me a best answer? jajaja ... just kidding

Celebrity weddings.  Or basically anything celebrities do that is somehow "important" just because they're a celebrity.

I care the least about those people who see how I dress and think that I should dress differently. I don’t usually have people come up to me and tell me I have to dress up like a lady,which I’m not, I’m a woman, but I guarantee that there are some people who see me and think to themselves that I’m not “dressed properly”. I’m 95% tomboy and only 5% girly. I like to dress in t shirts, pants or shorts depending on the weather, if it’s fall or winter, a hoodie or coat, a lanyard with my house key on it (I have a Darth Vader house key because I like Star Wars and Darth Vader is my favorite Star Wars character), sneakers with socks, and a hat. I prefer hats of the baseball cap style and flat bills. Although, I do have a few hats of other styles. I have a purple under armor beanie, a Snorlax beanie, a Reptar Peruvian knit hat, a sequin Uncle Sam hat, and a light up Christmas tree hat to name the hats I have that are NOT flat bill or of the baseball cap style.

• MrsSpyro014 weeks agoReport

I also have a standard Santa hat that I sewed my name onto with red and green felt. And I don’t like wearing dresses or skirts as I see them as being too girly.

What time it is

• Snoopy

Lol

Me tu my friend. If we always think about other people what they think of us, we Will never be happy my friend.

"celebrities" - nothing to celebrate about

• Politics, soccer etc.

• .

People who don't care about me.

• steve

Totally agree with you. I don't care how people judge me or what they think of me especially if they don't know me at all or even if they do but do not know what is going on in my life.

I don't care what others do with their life and hate it when people have an opinion on how I live mine.

• Figuring out what I care the least for.... there are many.

About canadausa 

Ommm