Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is watching webcams via a model site cheating?

To me it seemed no different than porn but now all the sudden I feel guilty. I love my girlfriend so much and would never cheat on her but I was on a cam website they couldn’t see me and it was a chat room with a bunch of people. I feel gross and ashamed of myself. If another woman in real life showed me any interest I’d shove her away. I thought it was innocent like watching porn.

Cheating is whatever an individual couple agrees it is. In open marriages the line might be drawn at kissing others while you're having sex with them or investing too much emotion into an outside sex partner. In other relationships even glancing at someone of the opposite sex becomes a federal case. So it all comes down to what you and your partner decide are the "rules" of the relationship.

• Nobody

Its not really any different than porn, but if it bothers you that much then just stop.