2003 Ford Expedition xlt Crank no Start?

Ok so... I just brought a 03 Expedition and it was running great for a week. Parked it the weekend and Sunday it would crank and no Start. Plus the fuel pump doesnt turn off in the key on position. It just hummms. To make a long story shorter. I had two mechanics look at it and they said its the fuel pump. Side notes... my fuse box doesnt click with key in on position it makes a quick buzz sound. Also one day i check the gas pressure and no strong gas pressure. The fuel rail is by the pcm plugs under hood. The day i check the pressure i turned the key and it started for the first time since it stopped...it ran 5 sec then second time 20 sec and went out. Started no more. Also after cranking about 3 times and on the 4th  i would get no crank or nothing (ALL dash lights working good)....wait a little and i can crank again....repeat. Believing the mechanics I changed fuel pump and same thing. the pump has continuous hum in key on position but louder. What's going on and why did it crank after messing with the fuel pressure check rail....( in this moment I'm thinking I hit pcm plugs or something. Why did it run this short time after days of sitting and mechanic coming out to do different things...happened after he left? side note my fuel pump relay built into fuse box. please let me know what's the deal. thanks.

Do u guys think it's more of a Ecm problem??

FYEL PUMP REALY and MATBE a bad FEUL PRESSURE REGULATOR: common ot older FORD trucks after years of use! Use ONLY SYNTHETIC OIL as well. GOOD LUCK@

Corrosion on the terminals can be very tricky. A loose battery can work some days and not others. A crank sensor can work some days and not others. I can be a corroded ground wire.

Replace the ignition switch.

• Barry

Changing the fuel pump did not alter the wiring. The pump should be connected to a circuit switched on and off by the ignition key. Fairly simple stuff really.