Anonymous

Why is it when the average generation y / millennial or generation z says that they're a "straight A student" they are still unintelligent?

The late boomers and generation x would run intellectual circles around them at their age despite and never acting as full of **** or pretending that they were sophisticated and cutting-edge because of their touch-screen technology.

• Zirp

The fact that there commonly is such a thing as a student that only gets A's proves that the level of education is too low.

Where I live, graduating from "grammar school" with only 9's makes the national news. Having only A's in other schools will get you transferred to a "higher", more theoretical school

Håhå !!!

Yôu mėan the Baby Boomer's like Mr 

Trump who spits more often than he speaks

or any of the other dummies like him 

Cômradė ??

............................................................

• 3 weeks agoReport

Donald Trump is not a late boomer or gen x'er genius. That would make him roughly 15 to 30 years younger. See what I'm talking about and I love how you idiots always arbitrarily bash Donald Trump.