Anonymous

Does your immediate family practice ethnic or cultural customs that you or they value or with which they identify?

food, celebrations, traditions, social behaviors, manners, beliefs?) What customs do you prize the most? do your relatives speak your ethnic group language?

In my case there are few to none. 

Basically most of my relatives are Christian and I'm atheist, so I don't celebrate Christmas, Easter or other "silly" traditions.

Food? I'm a terrible in the kitchen and I don't like cooking.

Manners? Most of them aren't good people... well at least that's my impression, so I don't need to copy their manners.

Social values? They vary a lot from one person to another. Take the example of homosexuality: my mother is a homophobe, my brother is somewhat homophobe and I'm not, so we can't talk about sexual orientation.

Celebrations? I don't have a close relationship with them, so we seldom celebrate anything together. 

Absolutely.  I was born in England to a Scottish mother, and an English father.  I grew up in Canada, but, still retain some English, and Scottish cultural things, which I share with my daughter.  The is especially true around Christmas time, where there are all sorts of traditions that we follow.

Nåh brô !!

I mean in my honest & truly humbl 

Opinion I'd say that doing such is vry

dumb + plain old bring if ya feel me

Lá dudė !!

.................................................................