Anonymous

Do you wish you can live in America and be American?

No.  I’m sure that America has some good things going for it, but I like Australia, which is where I come from.  

I do not want to live in a country where they are so afraid of each other that they all have guns. 

I like some cities and certain aspects of the U.S. culture but I've heard there's a lot of poverty and crime there too... 

Also, now with Trump it's much harder to move to the U.S. They don't want more immigrants.

Always. I believe my place is in America.

I already live in America, I was born in the great state of California and have been living here my entire life.

I'm Canadian, and I don't mind living here although I would prefer living in America. Canada is a bit ridiculous at times, with our liberal government (that's a whole other topic), ridiculous culture protection laws, etc. I don't think it's worth the time and money to emigrate now though. If Canada continues down the path it looks to be going in, I think I will have to make a change though.

No way! Why would I choose to live in a country where I am 100 times more likely to get shot? Where people are not paid a living wage for work? Where they still execute criminals and one person in a hundred is in gaol? I could go on. No thanks, I'm happy where I am.

I’m American I’m lucky I get to live in this country and realize a lot of sacrifice was made so I can