Anonymous

What would you think if your son had no wife and children all his life?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

He is such a smart son... 

I am glad he never had any kids the way the world is getting and after all THE DEMOCRITS say we are all going to die soon anyway and the world is not getting to be a better place... and I am so glad he never got any female pregnant that ran out when she found out and had the Baby Killed and sucked out with a vacuum cleaner with a knife on the end of it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

he didnt find the right one yet, or hes not proud of himself and shy, last thing he may be gay, nothing wrong with that

• 1 month ago

god will show you where to go get close to god daily god will show what you need there time and time grow in life learn about your self weakness and strong points pray daily so we can get the right answer for life amen

• 1 month ago

I don’t have any kids, or want them, but if I had a son...or even a daughter, I would support their decision on weather they want to get married or not and have kids of their own someday. It’s their decision, not the parents. For the record, I don’t have a husband either and never will. I’m perfectly happy being single.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sparky
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I would think that perhaps he had chosen that life for himself.

• 1 month ago

I don't have a son

• Dr. Stephanie
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

too bad you couldn't even imagine how this would affect someone else.

• 1 month ago

My son will be 30 this year and has already decided he does not want marriage or children. I don't blame him people are awful.

• ...Show all comments
    • In 1995 I dated a girl named Sarah Jones. When me and Sarah broke up I decided I was going to give up on dating, marrying, or having kids. I think dating one time is enough. 

• 1 month ago

Id think Christmas would be very easy. 

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That it is his choice.

• I would support his decision. Marriage is too hard.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If he said he never wanted children, I'd accept his decision. Otherwise I might wonder if he's gay or sterile. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.